MAINE0388

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012
I have a geforce gt610 that I am trying to install. My pc is an Asus CM5571. Installed and when I turned on my pc I have no signal in both the onboard and graphic card. Did some research and came to the conclusion that my psu wasnt strong enough. Max 300w. I got a coolmax v-600 600w psu and installed it. Now I still have the same problem. I made sure the card was seated properly as well. If i take the card back out it works fine with the onboard slot. This is the only PC I have available to test the card on. Im wondering if I have a bad card(its new, just got it on Christmas). Any suggestions and insight would be much appreciated.

MAINE0388

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012
ok thanks for the replys. I went and exchanged it for another one and am still having the same issue. Dumb question. Does it matter that I am using DVI? Every other forum Ive read people are using VGA. just a thought being analog vs digital. dont have a VGA on hand to test it.

MAINE0388

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012
Yes. Well I would imagine so. The graphics card doesnt require a pci-e power connection. the power going to the mobo is all connected the way it is supposed to be. one thing i did notice was that the 24 pin connector was really a 20 pin connector with a 4 pin connector with it. when i first installed the psu i didnt have the little 4 pin connector seated properly. so i redid that part and now everything is plugged in properly and snuggly.

TRENDING THREADS