Sign in with
Your question

[Graphics Card]GPUs for my Small Form Factor PC

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 29, 2012 11:02:01 PM

Hello guys,I hope you can help me with figuring out which gpus I should get for my SFF PC.
My PC model is an Acer Aspire X3990(http://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-Desktop-i3-2120-Windows-Pr...)All the specs are in the link.My current GPU is a Intel HD Graphics 2000 and I would like to upgrade to a different one.My PSU is 220W so I doubt theres a lot of good ones for me.I have check the insides of my PC and there is a PCI-e slot on the motherboard near the top of the pc(the motherboard is vertical).Im also facing another problem,even if i have the right gpu,i have no idea where to put the brackets as there is no hole,only a metal thing that is slightly welded to the rest of the pc.Please help me :) 
a c 133 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
December 29, 2012 11:09:24 PM

Since you know a little bit about your computer can you answer a few things for me.

Is your Power Supply a regular size form factor PSU or is it a special form factor.

Also

Are your expansion slots low profile.

[/img]http://www.computerforum.com/attachments/computer-cases...[/img]
m
l
a c 133 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
December 29, 2012 11:10:39 PM

m
l
Related resources
a c 133 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
December 29, 2012 11:24:48 PM

lol yea i messed up to post a picture you need to use I goofed up I'll take a look at the picture.
m
l
a c 133 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
December 29, 2012 11:26:36 PM

Hmm, based on where your optical drive is it almost looks like you couldn't upgrade your graphics if you wanted to. The picture is a little high for me to see the full length of the power supply.
m
l
December 29, 2012 11:27:17 PM

bigshootr8 said:
Hmm, based on where your optical drive is it almost looks like you couldn't upgrade your graphics if you wanted to. The picture is a little high for me to see the full length of the power supply.

sorry,I'll take another picture :) 
m
l
December 29, 2012 11:35:15 PM

bigshootr8 said:

sorry if its blur(retarded camera)
m
l
a c 133 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
December 29, 2012 11:37:18 PM

It looks like you have enough room for a regular psu. but if you look at your cd drive you will see it rests right over what would be expansion slots. I don't think you can upgrade your gpu in this case.
m
l
!