Silencing a Nokia 6630 on start up?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
May 21, 2005 10:15:52 PM

Is there a setting to disable the Nokia 6630 from playing a sound clip
when it is switched on?

Cheers

Deryck
May 22, 2005 12:18:49 AM

yes there is

"Deryck" <deryck@REMOVElonghope.co.uk> wrote in message
> Is there a setting to disable the Nokia 6630 from playing a sound clip
> when it is switched on?
>
> Cheers
>
> Deryck
Anonymous
May 22, 2005 2:28:40 PM

goaty wrote:
> yes there is
>

> "Deryck" <deryck@REMOVElonghope.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>Is there a setting to disable the Nokia 6630 from playing a sound clip
>>when it is switched on?

Great! Would you be so kind as to tell me where it is please? I really
cannot find it under settings.

Cheers

Deryck
Related resources
May 22, 2005 4:20:57 PM

ill get back 2 you as i forgot

> goaty wrote:
> > yes there is
> >

> > "Deryck" <deryck@REMOVElonghope.co.uk> wrote in message
> >
> >>Is there a setting to disable the Nokia 6630 from playing a sound clip
> >>when it is switched on?
> >>

> Great! Would you be so kind as to tell me where it is please? I really
> cannot find it under settings.
>
> Cheers
>
> Deryck
Anonymous
May 22, 2005 10:22:56 PM

goaty wrote:
> ill get back 2 you as i forgot

Save yourself the trouble....you're in my killfile now :)

Cheers

Deryck
May 22, 2005 10:28:26 PM

On my 6820 its settings... more settings... phone settings...start up tone.

--
HTH
RICK

> ill get back 2 you as i forgot
>

> "Deryck" <deryck@REMOVElonghope.co.uk> wrote in message
>> goaty wrote:
>> > yes there is
>> >

>> > "Deryck" <deryck@REMOVElonghope.co.uk> wrote in message

>> Great! Would you be so kind as to tell me where it is please? I really
>> cannot find it under settings.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Deryck

Anonymous
May 22, 2005 11:35:45 PM

Rick wrote:
> On my 6820 its settings... more settings... phone settings...start up tone.

Thanks Rick. The 6630 doesn't seem to have the equivalent.
I've got Tools->Settings->Phone->"Nothing relevant". Previous Nokias
that I have owned have all had some way of modifying the sound on start up.

Cheers

Deryck
May 23, 2005 12:04:27 AM

whats your problem?

go totools.settings,phone.general.and you will find it there!

> goaty wrote:
> > ill get back 2 you as i forgot
> >
> Save yourself the trouble....you're in my killfile now :)
>
> Cheers
>
> Deryck
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 2:30:24 AM