Silencing a Nokia 6630 on start up?

Is there a setting to disable the Nokia 6630 from playing a sound clip
when it is switched on?

Cheers

Deryck
9 answers Last reply
More about silencing nokia 6630 start

    yes there is

    goaty wrote:
    > yes there is
    >

    > "Deryck" <deryck@REMOVElonghope.co.uk> wrote in message
    >
    >>Is there a setting to disable the Nokia 6630 from playing a sound clip
    >>when it is switched on?

    Great! Would you be so kind as to tell me where it is please? I really
    cannot find it under settings.

    Cheers

    Deryck

    ill get back 2 you as i forgot

    goaty wrote:
    > ill get back 2 you as i forgot

    Save yourself the trouble....you're in my killfile now :)

    Cheers

    Deryck

    On my 6820 its settings... more settings... phone settings...start up tone.

    --
    HTH
    RICK

    Rick wrote:
    > On my 6820 its settings... more settings... phone settings...start up tone.

    Thanks Rick. The 6630 doesn't seem to have the equivalent.
    I've got Tools->Settings->Phone->"Nothing relevant". Previous Nokias
    that I have owned have all had some way of modifying the sound on start up.

    Cheers

    Deryck

    whats your problem?

    go totools.settings,phone.general.and you will find it there!

    http://www.3g.co.uk/3GForum/archive/index.php/t-14740.html

    yup wrote:
    > http://www.3g.co.uk/3GForum/archive/index.php/t-14740.html

    Thanks. Thats a useful forum.