Catalyst Control Center Problem need help!

Voidify

Honorable
Dec 30, 2012
Well I haven't been updating my driver for a long time,so I downloaded Catalyst Software suite for Windows 7/vista x32 for my graphic card Ati Mobility Radeon HD 3470.

Everything went smoothly till I opened it and i got an blank transparent interface with only a white window border surrounding it. And the only thing I can see in that window itself is the CCC ads.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1303/cccbuggx.jpg

Solution
If CCC was installed and running previously on this system then you can try to uninstall and reinstall and that *should* resolve the issue, but since you mention that this is a mobile chipset (i.e. laptop), then it's likely that this system's drivers were modded specifically for your laptop and you should only install drivers from the laptop manufacturer and not from AMD directly.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
If CCC was installed and running previously on this system then you can try to uninstall and reinstall and that *should* resolve the issue, but since you mention that this is a mobile chipset (i.e. laptop), then it's likely that this system's drivers were modded specifically for your laptop and you should only install drivers from the laptop manufacturer and not from AMD directly.

-Wolf sends

Solution