blocking popups

I have not been able to get pogo.com since i ck'd the bloc k popup ads box
but cant find where to uncheck it , can someone help me.

Hi Cookiejan,

In Internet Explorer, click on:
Tools
Pop-up Blocker > Always allow pop-ups from this site...
Click Yes when asked to always allow pop-ups.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"cookiejan16" <cookiejan16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9804771A-0776-42E7-8777-94DBF52450F5@microsoft.com...
| I have not been able to get pogo.com since i ck'd the bloc k popup ads box
| but cant find where to uncheck it , can someone help me.

"cookiejan16" <cookiejan16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have not been able to get pogo.com since i ck'd the bloc k popup ads
> box
> but cant find where to uncheck it , can someone help me.

Assuming you're using Internet Explorer with the SP2 blocker, you can add
sites to allow popups by clicking Tools, Pop-up blocker, pop-up blocker
settings.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.