Closed

How can i sell old and new floppy drives

I have

100 pieces of
Samsung SFD-321B/LCPN 1.44 mb 3.5" internal floppy drives

100 pieces of
Citizen Z1D 3.5 Inch Floppy Disk Drive Z1DE-64A 1.44 mb 3.5" internal floppy drives

100 pieces of
mitsumi d63119 D353M3D-5055 1.44 mb 3.5" internal floppy drives

all of these are in a very very good condition and not used even a single time

please tell me how can i sell them in a good price
please help me
my email address is

<private>

Please don't post personal email addresses. Spambots will find you and make your life miserable.
11 answers Last reply
More about sell floppy drives
  1. why do you have so many floppy drives?

and try selling them on Ebay
  2. Selling them on ebay is your best bet, but chances are you won't be able to sell them because they aren't worth anything.
  3. eBay is one possibility. You might also try donating them to a school; the tax write-off may mean as much as the sale price.
    Very few people and places still need or use floppy drives, so it may simply be too late.
  4. i have a computer shop and i collect them form new computers be ques most of my customer did not want or need a floppy drive in there computers
  5. Sell them by bulk on Ebay or to schools or businesses that want cheap crap. You never know. Personally, I would just throw them away, but I guess you could try.

Another option, and this sounds dumb, is to give them as presents xD
  6. Invent a time machine

They were worth something in 1990
  7. Legacy products are always required to support old equipment. Companies supporting Legacy products will offer a reasonable price for these.
    aasifjavaid said:
    I have

100 pieces of
    Samsung SFD-321B/LCPN 1.44 mb 3.5" internal floppy drives

100 pieces of
    Citizen Z1D 3.5 Inch Floppy Disk Drive Z1DE-64A 1.44 mb 3.5" internal floppy drives

100 pieces of
    mitsumi d63119 D353M3D-5055 1.44 mb 3.5" internal floppy drives

all of these are in a very very good condition and not used even a single time

please tell me how can i sell them in a good price
    please help me
    my email address is

<private>

Please don't post personal email addresses. Spambots will find you and make your life miserable.
  8. Hi,
    If you still have some I am looking for new floppy drives, must have beige facias. Looking for around 100.
    Reply here or email me at olihd (at) yahoo.com
  9. email me your price. i want all 300. [removed]

E-mail removed. Please use PM function if you want people to contact you privately. - G
  10. I'd have them :)
  11. I'll give you £20 for 40 of the samsung drives
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Floppy Disk Email Samsung Systems