Status
Not open for further replies.

ginyen95

Honorable
Sep 15, 2012
hi.. i am a malaysian and obviously i live in malaysia( sorry for my bad english )
i have been searching for a good gtx 670 for a very long time and read alot of reviews..
since im a malaysian, i will gv you guys a hint about malaysian salary ( normal staff worker will earn 1k $ per month and each double cheese hamburger cost 5$ :p )[ idk this will be usefull or not :/ ]
budget isn't a problem for me but if the price is too high i might.. :pt1cable: :pt1cable:
i know you guys would recommend evga ftw but sadly my country's video card distributor does not supply evga brand in malaysia..
some of forum said that website's review is fake because video card company for example like Asus, msi , etc etc only send their best card to these people to get reviewed
Yup.. im gonna overclock my card :D

here is my list of gtx 670 that i would like to buy..

Asus gtx 670 direct cuii TOP edition - 1419$ to 1499$
surprisingly my country does have TOP version and from the reviews that i had read, this card have alot of problem but some of the Authorized seller said that the issue in this card was repaired... i wonder is this true..

Asus gtx 670 direct cuii non edition - 1365$ to 1439$
although this card in reference stock speed , the price is quite high compare to other's reference card.. but the advantage of this card ( this is what i really like ) it can overclock very well.. but some review i read shows that this card is not a good overclocker and will crash will only +100 in mhz :eek: and this card doesn't have good review on newegg as well and their customer support suck base on the owner on newegg... idk weather this is true or not but i would like see comment of this card owner about this card in this forum.

Gigabyte gtx 670 windforce x3 edition - 1395$ to 1399$
this card have a stock speed at 980mhz and can overclock very well.. and with it's famous 3 fans cooler and silence fan, this would be awsome.. but same thing happen, some of the retailer here said that this card have some problems too.. :sweat: :sweat: and this card price is quite high compare to other brand of gtx 670 that i will tell later under this post in term of speed ( price is different in malaysia)

Msi gtx 670 PE - 1415$ - 1499$
the king of overclocker for gtx 670.. same problem.. have some issue with this card and this time is not the retailer that told me, is the other forumer who told me( not in this forum.. other forum and newegg's review)... i just dont know should i choose this card or not.. price in quite expensive..

Galaxy gtx 670 GC OC edition - 1299$
good price and good stock speed 1006mhz and the price is lower than other gtx 670 i mentioned above.. about 100$ in different and i can buy 20 double cheese burgers with that amount of money :D ... i still havent able to read any bad complains and reviews about this card so this card is good :sol: .. the only Con IMO for this card is the graphic at the side where we see the gpu when we plugged in in the pcie slot is not that attractive.. hehe :kaola: :kaola:

Palit jetstream gtx 670 - 1299$
same as galaxy but the fan in this is quite loud.. hehe

Leadtek winfast gtx 670 - 1095$ to 1099$
can you see the difference between this card with other brand of gtx 670? 400$!! 400$ can buy 80 double cheese burgers LOL :lol: .... this card is unknown in the west but this card is famous in asia region and this company have a good reputation for cheap card and good performer.. the thing is this card runs at stock speed 915mhz and using stock cooler.. maybe i be able to overclock this a little but it will be hot!! ambient temp around this country is 29C to 32C :sweat:

sorry for my SUPER LONG POST.. any comment will help and dont worry.. i will click 'thanks' to those who helped me :)

awe... o.k. well I would be all over that Asus TOP for its high factory overclock, cool temps, and really, really quiet fans,heavily modified PCB, with an efficient VRM design to produce low temperatures, improved voltage regulation circuitry, much better Chil controller , specially binned chip and voltage control and monitoring support that you won't find on most other non-reference cards.The card a straight beast! :D My second choice MSI's GTX 670 Power Edition uses the famous Twin Frozr IV cooler from the MSI Lightning and comes with a large clock speed boost out of the box, making its default clock speed even higher than GTX 680 stock clocks.

ginyen95

Honorable
Sep 15, 2012

i thought top version have alot of problem.. retailer told me that it had been fixed but idk weather this is true or not.. msi PE is quite good.. does the fan loud at 100% speed? and 1 more question.. since MSi support triple voltage, can i over volt the gpu to a very high voltage and in the same time spoil the gpu ?

edit - spelling error :/

It does not have triple overvoltage MSI lies that's a lie :(

ginyen95

Honorable
Sep 15, 2012

that what i am thinking... triple overvoltage seen unimaginable.. but whoa.. this card overclock quite well and the temp is quite good too 82C for 1290mhz :p
anything that you would like to recommend besides msi PE?

Status
Not open for further replies.