Do Everything Silent PC

Mitrovah

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
hello, i am an new comer who wants build my own system. these are things i want to do
watch High Def Movies, play video games as intense as those played on a xbox 360 and playstation 3. i would like it to be able to load everything relatively fast.
there are about 6 things i defiantly know i want as part of my system:
1. Antec Sonata Series SOLO II Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with about 3 installed case fans.
2. 24-26 inch High Def monitor 1080P.
3. 80 plus platinum energy efficient power supply
4. 4.0 channel surround sound sytem
5. 128 SSD
6. 1TB external hardrive

Well the last version of my post was talking about budget, i decided to throw it out because nobody was saying anything about what graphics card, chip set, power supply, motherboard. I can use to accomplish my goals ie: using A AmD VS a intel chip set, what graphics card is the best graphics card that is both silent and can play modern warfare HAlO and all that good stuff, that is what i am asking. I want to use tower case if i want to uprade to do more in the future. What is the best SSD Drive, Monitor, power supply on the market. those are the things i would like to hear input on. Im assuming, inexperienced as i am, an AMD chip set would be more economical than an intel. The biggest question I have is Can i have a gaming system that is as good as an xbox and PS3 with an AMD chip set?
Thanks

TRENDING THREADS