How?

bj2

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
I'm 59 yrs. old and I would like to build a system , or find someone trust worthy. I'll need allot of help. If anyone is ready for such a large task, I'd sure appriciate it.

Kindest regards,
BJ

Mapsx15

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
yeah, i would recommend building it, but I'm sure everyone here would say the same thing. Its really not as hard as it sounds, watch a few YouTube videos and you will see that its very simple, you just need a bit of spare time.

ncix has a place in the states now. whether they have the kinks worked out yet... ???

building isn't hard. common sense and lots of pre- familliarization. software is usually the tougher of the two. but if you don't go overboard, and ask questions, you should be okay.

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/288241-13-read-posting-buyer-guides-troubleshooting
Section 4 is the Toms guide for the process, a lot is covered but as mentioned, check out other guides and videos on the net to get a feel for things, we are here to answer anything you might need to ask along the way should you decide to build yourself,
And yup, it is easy to do once you know your way around the basics, after your first you'll be itching to do more :)
Moto

rmiiirusty

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
Yeah, Pick your parts and then check with us for compatability as well as efficiency as related to your planned usage, we will let you know if it will all work together and if there may be a better component or price of component for your build.
Most of the build is just a little simple mechanics. Once it is all together you can power on to test for a post beep, and then just load windows and maybe a couple of drivers.