nokia 3230 infra red connecting problem with pc suite

Last response: in Brands
May 22, 2005 8:11:11 PM

i have a nokia 3230 i use a infrared reciever to connect it to PC . It
connects to the PC perfectly and file transfering is going fine both PC
to Phone and Phone to PC the problem is that the Nokia Pc suite does not
show the Phone to be connected.
i am using Nokia PC suite v 6.5 and the phone selector shows my phone
greyed out . i am confused pls help

thanks
aarij

--
aarijmh
Anonymous

It seems you may need a newer version of that software. I had a similar
problem with the Infrared software I had bought at
http://www.cell-phone-accessories.com/cellular-software...
but when I looked at the package closely i noticed that there was a url
provided for free future updates. I went there and downloaded newest
version and it fixed the problem. Maybe you have a similar issue where
your software was in the shelf for months and is no longer good for
newer phones unless you get a free update probably offered by the
manufacturer.
!