party

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
June 23, 2005 12:28:05 PM

Linda

No I didnt think there was a party this weekend I heard nothing about
it I thougt it was the 2nd or 7th of July havent heard about it either
tom still thinks there is a party on the weekend so tou might tell him .

Dad

More about : party

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 3:16:54 AM

"barry" <butcher1@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Linda
>
> No I didnt think there was a party this weekend I heard nothing about it
> I thougt it was the 2nd or 7th of July havent heard about it either tom
> still thinks there is a party on the weekend so tou might tell him .
>
> Dad

And while you are about it, ask Tom to give me a ring as well. I might just
come along.

Robert R.
Anonymous
June 28, 2005 12:27:07 AM

Bill Again <bill@addcom.de> wrote:
>> No I didnt think there was a party this weekend I heard nothing about it
>> I thougt it was the 2nd or 7th of July havent heard about it either tom
>> still thinks there is a party on the weekend so tou might tell him .
>>
>> Dad
>
> And while you are about it, ask Tom to give me a ring as well. I might just
> come along.

Tom and Linda? "I'm not a parties person, Lindysquirts".

Is Jimmy coming along? "Bit of a cockup on the posting front!"

pete
--
pete@fenelon.com "There's no room for enigmas in built-up areas" - HMHB
!