I don't know if it's my graphic's problem :(

eric16288

Honorable
Dec 30, 2012
ince last week, my computer cannot run any games smoothly. I tried running MW3 and Project Blackout. For Mw3, the graphics are horrible and loading takes forever. For Project Blackout (which isn't a demanding game), I got like 12 fps. Even after running only Project Blackout on a Samsung SSD, I got the same results.

Pc Specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte M68MT-S2
Processor: AMD FX-4100 3.6 ghz
Memory: 8192 MB RAM
DirectX 11
AMD Radeon HD 7850
Samsung 840 120GB SSD
Antec 1200 psu

I unplugged my original HDD and only downloaded Project Blackout on the SDD, along with a fresh install of Win 7. I uninstalled previous AMD card's drivers and installed the 7850 drivers from given disc. Is it my graphics? :(!

Thank you!

-Eric

Don't mess with your IRQ's doing so would be bad. You can reset your BIOS to fix it but I think you are best off not touching those settings.

A couple things I would like to ask.

Firstly: You have your monitor cable connected to your and not to a onboard video device.
Secondly: Do you have the most up to date drivers.
Thirdly: IN your bios do you have your primary display adapter set to PCI express.

eric16288

Honorable
Dec 30, 2012
1: my monitors are connected directly to the 7850's ports.

2: Yes, I downloaded the drivers from AMD's website; no mirrors.

3: I have it set to PEG. ( PCI express) There's another option in that category; it asks to switch to onboard graphics if PEG malfunctions. Should I disable that so I know my graphics are coming from my 7850. Not sure :p

hmm, have you ever used a piece of software to check GPU usage? Something like using msi afterburner with there on screen monitoring.
BatmanAC2012-12-3021-30-33-16_zps60feca0b.png

Okay so I see your frames there now the game doesn't look terribly graphically intensive it also looks like a online game like a browser game. I don't know much about Project Blackout is it more internet speed based or graphic based do you have any other games you could try that are single player games.