I need help with installation

every time i try to install Black Hawk Down it says that it cannot let me use
MS-DOS based programs. I checked the setup program and it is a 16-bit MS-DOS
program.
I need help to install this program Black Hawk Down.
send ur messages to monaro5@excite.com or vincentlittle_52@hotmail.com

Vincent
1 answer Last reply
More about installation

    "TK-421" <TK-421@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > every time i try to install Black Hawk Down it says that it cannot let me
    > use
    > MS-DOS based programs. I checked the setup program and it is a 16-bit
    > MS-DOS
    > program.
    > I need help to install this program Black Hawk Down.
    > send ur messages to monaro5@excite.com or vincentlittle_52@hotmail.com

    Hello.

    Try copying autoexec.nt from c:\windows\repair to c:\windows\system32.

    If there's no autoexec.nt in repair you can download one from
    http://www.windowsresource.net/downloads/AUTOEXEC.NT (right-click and save
    as).

    There's also how-to video at http://www.windowsresource.net/videos/ (first
    one on the page).