Humor: Mastering Battlefield 2

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

In article <v3SHe.1032$c45.425@fe05.lga>, invalid@invalid.com says...
> ROFLMAO!

i second that :)
--
Tiny Pat

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

"mac" <mac@nospam.net> wrote in

> I resemble...errrr...I mean resent the remark about the bitter 40 year
> old ;^)

Me three!

bill

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

third. how true.

"ScratchMonkey" <scratchmonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in message
> http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=3097

LOL!

Missed one though.

Squadleader-always stand in the rear area so that squad mates will spawn and
watch you stand like a statue. The rear area can be lonely and you can use
the company. As a matter of fact, just go AFK as a squad leader.

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

lolololol... forth... how great! :))