CHECK IT OUT!!!

Last response: in Digital Camera
July 3, 2005 4:17:58 AM

Photo archiving
www.abcaptureonline.com

More about : check

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 6:17:01 PM

SPAMMER

ABCapture wrote:

>Photo archiving
>www.abcaptureonline.com

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 10:48:32 PM

Sorry you feel that way, if i were a spammer, then I would have created an
email list and sent this email to your inbox, but I didn't and will never. I
am just trying to launch my biz, sorry you took offense :o )

"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
> SPAMMER
>
> ABCapture wrote:
>
>>Photo archiving
>>www.abcaptureonline.com

July 5, 2005 5:32:20 PM

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 18:48:32 GMT, in rec.photo.digital.zlr "ABCapture"
<sablake234@verizon.net> wrote:

>Sorry you feel that way, if i were a spammer, then I would have created an
>email list and sent this email to your inbox, but I didn't and will never. I
>am just trying to launch my biz, sorry you took offense :o )

And commercial posts are against the Charter.
----------
See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at
July 6, 2005 12:07:00 AM

This is still spamming ( advertising in a news group). It does not
belong here and I hope all of the readers will boycott your business.
Go pay for internet links.

ABCapture wrote:

>Sorry you feel that way, if i were a spammer, then I would have created an
>email list and sent this email to your inbox, but I didn't and will never. I
>am just trying to launch my biz, sorry you took offense :o )
>
>"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
>

>>SPAMMER
>>
>>ABCapture wrote:
>>

>>>Photo archiving
>>>www.abcaptureonline.com

Anonymous
July 7, 2005 4:50:08 PM

Then I misunderstood, Sorry about that, I thought this is a public place and
this was allowed. I have seen others do it and thought it was OK.

> This is still spamming ( advertising in a news group). It does not belong
> here and I hope all of the readers will boycott your business. Go pay for
> internet links.
>
> ABCapture wrote:
>
>>Sorry you feel that way, if i were a spammer, then I would have created an
>>email list and sent this email to your inbox, but I didn't and will never.
>>I am just trying to launch my biz, sorry you took offense :o )
>>
>>"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>SPAMMER

July 7, 2005 10:25:32 PM

ABCapture wrote:
> Then I misunderstood, Sorry about that, I thought this is a public place and
> this was allowed. I have seen others do it and thought it was OK.

So, if you see others standing on a corner and looking up, do you also
look up? If you see others driving on the shoulder, do you also drive
on the shoulder? If you see others speeding, do you also threaten
everybody else on the road by your own speeding? Be a man, make your
choices on what is right, not what you see others getting away with.
But if you're a child, all is forgiven because no matter what happens,
it's always someone elses fault.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> writes:

> The reason so many are so mad is that spammers are about the lowest
> level of a whore that any vermin could ever be.

That might be a wee bit overstated.

> But it sounds like
> you are different and I for one do accept your apology.

Me too.

> That said, I hope that you have something to contribute to this ng.
> Just do not mention your business.

I'd rather see one short, on-topic commercial plug than a steady
stream of "Which is better: FZ5 or S2 IS?" Are we going to have to put
up with until Thanksgiving?

-Dave
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 6:24:29 PM

"David J Taylor" <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.not-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk.invalid> writes:

> Dave Sill wrote:
> []
>> I'd rather see one short, on-topic commercial plug than a steady
>> stream of "Which is better: FZ5 or S2 IS?" Are we going to have to put
>> up with until Thanksgiving?
>
> Dave, commercial plugs are not permitted by the charter of the
> group.

David, I was just stating my personal preference. I understand that
the charter doesn't allow it.

-Dave
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 7:13:06 PM

First off I am a woman, and I am not looking for sarcasm, I just wanted to
express how sorry I was. I don't understand why those that have responded
are being so mean. Now I understand the rules and it won't happen again.

"Jer" <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote in message
> ABCapture wrote:
>> Then I misunderstood, Sorry about that, I thought this is a public place
>> and this was allowed. I have seen others do it and thought it was OK.
>>

> So, if you see others standing on a corner and looking up, do you also
> look up? If you see others driving on the shoulder, do you also drive on
> the shoulder? If you see others speeding, do you also threaten everybody
> else on the road by your own speeding? Be a man, make your choices on
> what is right, not what you see others getting away with. But if you're a
> child, all is forgiven because no matter what happens, it's always someone
> elses fault.
>

> --
> jer
> email reply - I am not a 'ten'
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 7:44:14 PM

The reason so many are so mad is that spammers are about the lowest
level of a whore that any vermin could ever be. But it sounds like you

ABCapture wrote:

>First off I am a woman, and I am not looking for sarcasm, I just wanted to
>express how sorry I was. I don't understand why those that have responded
>are being so mean. Now I understand the rules and it won't happen again.
>
>"Jer" <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote in message
>

>>ABCapture wrote:
>>

>>>Then I misunderstood, Sorry about that, I thought this is a public place
>>>and this was allowed. I have seen others do it and thought it was OK.
>>>

>>So, if you see others standing on a corner and looking up, do you also
>>look up? If you see others driving on the shoulder, do you also drive on
>>the shoulder? If you see others speeding, do you also threaten everybody
>>else on the road by your own speeding? Be a man, make your choices on
>>what is right, not what you see others getting away with. But if you're a
>>child, all is forgiven because no matter what happens, it's always someone
>>elses fault.
>>

>>--
>>jer
>>email reply - I am not a 'ten'

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 9:49:43 PM

Dave Sill wrote:
[]
> I'd rather see one short, on-topic commercial plug than a steady
> stream of "Which is better: FZ5 or S2 IS?" Are we going to have to put
> up with until Thanksgiving?

Dave, commercial plugs are not permitted by the charter of the group.
Perhaps if someone actually produced a camera superior to both the Canon
and Panasonic models the arguments would be moot!

What Is Not Permitted:

[]
- Commercial advertisements:

This newsgroup explicitly prohibits the posting of advertisements of any
kind, whether personal, private or commercial, as well as all other
promotional material, whether or not it is in any way related to
photography.

Auction announcements (Ebay.com and others) are prohibited.

Posting links to commercial websites with the sole intention of promoting
those sites is not permitted; links to commercial websites may be posted
in the context of answering a specific question.
July 9, 2005 12:36:53 AM

Dave Sill wrote:

>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> writes:
>

>>The reason so many are so mad is that spammers are about the lowest
>>level of a whore that any vermin could ever be.
>>

>That might be a wee bit overstated.
>

>>But it sounds like
>>you are different and I for one do accept your apology.
>>

>Me too.
>

>>That said, I hope that you have something to contribute to this ng.
>>Just do not mention your business.
>>

>I'd rather see one short, on-topic commercial plug than a steady
>stream of "Which is better: FZ5 or S2 IS?" Are we going to have to put
>up with until Thanksgiving?
>
>-Dave

It is like I am torn. I like a black camera. I also like a swivel
lcd. I do like the feel of the FZ5. I have not seen the S2 yet. In
the future the movies may be handy on the S2 but not a reason for buying
it. Camera Quality and Functioning are very important.

The ability to get the very best 8x10 both scenics and portraits
including sharpness, natural color, low noise and overall pizazz is the
most important criteria. That is the one thing I do not want to
compromise on. Later on I plan on getting a DSLR/
!