Graphics card clock speeds stuck at lowest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Its catalyst 12.11 beta drivers..i have same issue with my gigabyte 7950 stuck at 500 mhz when i try to overclock...read that lots of people having same issues..try diwngrading to older amd drivers or just wait for new ones..

Xttony

Distinguished
What do you mean by stuck at lowest clock speeds?
Are you talking about the clock speeds displayed on catalyst control center > overdrive?
Clock speeds displayed on overdrive are the current clock speeds they increase as you put load to it like playing a game.
When you play a game are the speeds also at the lowest?

johnwonsewitz

Honorable
Dec 30, 2012
I'd have to double check what it does when playing a game.. I tried to once before and didn't see any change. My clock speeds on my 6670 changed when I over-clocked it, and my 7950 radeon just displays the same (300MHz GPU clock) and (memory clock: 150MHz) I re-installed windows 7 64bit, and all drivers and all windows updates.. I don't know why its not changing.. :??:

amateur1337

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012
Its catalyst 12.11 beta drivers..i have same issue with my gigabyte 7950 stuck at 500 mhz when i try to overclock...read that lots of people having same issues..try diwngrading to older amd drivers or just wait for new ones..

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.