Sign in with
Your question

PC won't boot, help!!

Last response: in Systems
February 16, 2013 7:15:32 PM

I built my current PC middle of last year and everything has been working fine. Unfortunately my door was swung open rather violently and hit the front of my pc case. When I try to turn it on now the only thing that happens is the case lights on the front panel light up, a green light on my disc drive lights up and the ethernet lights flash on the mobo. It makes no sound won't boot no fans spinning, nothing. This seems to make no sense and when I look in the case everything seems fine all wires are still connected etc. If anybody has any idea what this could be please help!!!!!

More about : boot

February 16, 2013 7:39:29 PM

Since the door hit the front of the case, check the connections to the front power-on button. These might not be visible from inside the case, you may have to pull off the front panel which is held in place by plastic clips. It just depends how the case is designed, but I've had a couple of cases where the front panel is a separate piece.

m
l
February 16, 2013 8:03:04 PM

did you use one of this big aircoolers? they are heavy , if yes take it out ,look for any cracks.
m
l
!