Can't boot up computer

Iceyball

Honorable
Feb 16, 2013
Ok so I've been having some major problems with me computer lately. Starting today, my computer would randomly freeze while I was on it. Then I started in safe mode to reinstall my graphics drivers, and it froze there. So I now start it up regular again, it freezes then blue screens ( something about a proccess needed that was terminated), and then it tries to restart. But it gets stuck after he BIOS with a flashing underscore. I have now tried everything from booting off of a flash drive that has Linux to trying to completely reinstall windows. The lash drive stays at the flashing underscore, and then the reinstalling windows hangs up at "setup is starting", when I boot from my SSD it asks me to repair windows, but when I do that it goes to a black screen. When I hit start windows it freezes at the windows logo. I can't get into my computer at all besides the BIOS, what is wrong with my computer?

My specs:
GPU: GeForce 660 ti from EVGA
CPU: i7 3600k
HDD: I have two hard drives and an ssd, one hdd is 1tb the other is 3tb and the ssd is 120gb
PSU: seasonic 750 watts gold certified
Mobo: asus z-68 gen3

Iceyball

Honorable
Feb 16, 2013

Im sorry it is a 2600k sandy brisge, and i have had the computer working fine for a year with it. About a month or two ago i added a new GPU and hard drive, though.

Iceyball

Honorable
Feb 16, 2013

Only 1 GPU But it has caused meissues in the past, ive Sent it back once already, could tha be it?