single player!

stuart

Hi All,

i was just woundering if you could play battlefield 2 in single player mode
without being connected to the net?

I have tried and i cant get the game to work ;-( it just brings me to my
desk top!

Thank you

Stu-kitch

Stuart wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> i was just woundering if you could play battlefield 2 in single player mode
> without being connected to the net?
>
> I have tried and i cant get the game to work ;-( it just brings me to my
> desk top!
>
> Thank you
>
> Stu-kitch

Yes you can, with an offline account. That is why they have "offline"
and "online" accounts after all...

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Your video card may not be up to snuff. Do some searches to find out

Stuart wrote:
> my grapics card is Gforce - 6600 GTsli multi gpu ready 128mb ddr3!
>
> Is that anygood?

That's rather good (provided you have enough ram (768Mb - 1 Gb ram) and
a decent CPU.

regards,

Achtung Ecco

In article <Cl7Ie.753$jq6.592@newsfe2-win.ntli.net>, stuart.kitchen1
@virgin.net says...
> my grapics card is Gforce - 6600 GTsli multi gpu ready 128mb ddr3!
>
> Is that anygood?

That should do the job. Which drivers are you using? Try the 77.30
located on the bf2 disc or the newest from nvidia. On www.guru3d.com you
can also find newer drivers that are not officially released yet.

--
Lansenerd
www.agbgaming.com

stuart

"Achtung Ecco" <nospam@spam.no> wrote in message
> Stuart wrote:
> > my grapics card is Gforce - 6600 GTsli multi gpu ready 128mb ddr3!
> >
> > Is that anygood?
>
> That's rather good (provided you have enough ram (768Mb - 1 Gb ram) and
> a decent CPU.
>
> regards,
>
> Achtung Ecco

im just getting into gaming! so this is what im using .

64 - bit mainboard
64 -bit AMD 3200 CPU
1 gig ram/memory
80gig hdd
graphics card Gforce - 6600 GTsli multi gpu ready 128mb ddr3!

the rest is normal and this thing is flying! :)

Stu

Stuart wrote:
> "Achtung Ecco" <nospam@spam.no> wrote in message

> im just getting into gaming! so this is what im using .
>
> 64 - bit mainboard
> 64 -bit AMD 3200 CPU
> 1 gig ram/memory
> 80gig hdd
> graphics card Gforce - 6600 GTsli multi gpu ready 128mb ddr3!
>
> the rest is normal and this thing is flying! :)

Nice system - mine is from last year: AMD Athlon XP 2800 + GFX5900XT + 1
Gb. It still holds up well (although my temptation to update the
graphics card is growing).

regards,

Achtung Ecco

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> Stuart wrote:
>> "Achtung Ecco" <nospam@spam.no> wrote in message
>
>> im just getting into gaming! so this is what im using .
>>
>> 64 - bit mainboard
>> 64 -bit AMD 3200 CPU
>> 1 gig ram/memory
>> 80gig hdd
>> graphics card Gforce - 6600 GTsli multi gpu ready 128mb ddr3!
>>
>> the rest is normal and this thing is flying! :)
>
> Nice system - mine is from last year: AMD Athlon XP 2800 + GFX5900XT + 1
> Gb. It still holds up well (although my temptation to update the graphics
> card is growing).
>
> regards,
>
> Achtung Ecco

Tis bloody amazing how we become desensitised to change. 12 months ago I
would have drooled over a 5900XT but now it is seemingly middle of the road
(BF2 wise that is). My 6800GT rocks but now its getting left way behind.
Where will it ever end? (A silly question I know. It will NEVER end lol)

Bryan

Bryan wrote:

> Tis bloody amazing how we become desensitised to change. 12 months ago I
> would have drooled over a 5900XT but now it is seemingly middle of the road
> (BF2 wise that is). My 6800GT rocks but now its getting left way behind.
> Where will it ever end? (A silly question I know. It will NEVER end lol)

Yeah, it is a bit absurd ;-) But great, though.

regards,

Achtung Ecco

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 00:17:54 +1000, Bryan <Idontthinkso@tim.com> wrote:

> "Achtung Ecco" <nospam@spam.no> wrote in message
>> Stuart wrote:
>>> "Achtung Ecco" <nospam@spam.no> wrote in message
>>
>>> im just getting into gaming! so this is what im using .
>>>
>>> 64 - bit mainboard
>>> 64 -bit AMD 3200 CPU
>>> 1 gig ram/memory
>>> 80gig hdd
>>> graphics card Gforce - 6600 GTsli multi gpu ready 128mb ddr3!
>>>
>>> the rest is normal and this thing is flying! :)
>>
>> Nice system - mine is from last year: AMD Athlon XP 2800 + GFX5900XT + 1
>> Gb. It still holds up well (although my temptation to update the graphics
>> card is growing).
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Achtung Ecco
>

> Tis bloody amazing how we become desensitised to change. 12 months ago I
> would have drooled over a 5900XT but now it is seemingly middle of the road
> (BF2 wise that is). My 6800GT rocks but now its getting left way behind.
> Where will it ever end? (A silly question I know. It will NEVER end lol)

It ends at the end of the rainbow, next to the large jar filled with gold....

On 2005-08-05 16:17:54 +0200, "Bryan" <Idontthinkso@tim.com> said:

> My 6800GT rocks but now its getting left way behind.

Praise yourself happy. I bought my 6800GT begin december last year.
Card was DAO, received it back from RMA last week...