Last minute question on a new build I'm starting

Markkx18

Honorable
Aug 11, 2012
I just want to be sure I have everything and this is my first build so here's the question.

I'm getting a
ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA1155 Intel HDMI SATA 6gbs/USB ATX Motherboard .

I'm getting a Samsung 840 SSD
And 2x 2TB Seagate barracuda 3.5" drives.

I'm also getting a corsair professional gold 750
80 plus gold certified atx/12V, eps/12V power supply if that matters??

I also need a drive to boot windows from so I'm welcoming recommendations on that.

Now the question is I've been reading OEM drives do not come with Sata connectors and that most people just use the ones that come with their mother board. Does my mother come with enough for all my storage drives and a boot drive as well? Or would I have to purchase some? And welcoming recommendations on that as well. Sorry if these questions are noobish I just want to make sure I have everything set for when I make my order :) thank you in advance.

Markkx18

Honorable
Aug 11, 2012
Any recommendations on which ones to buy? Preferably from newegg and I have 3 storage drives and ill be needing a single boot drive so I'd new 2 more Sata cables??

Ty's in advance.

andrewcarr

Distinguished
That motherboard only comes with two SATA cables so you'll need to buy one more.
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z77%20Extreme4/?cat=Specifications
"2 x SATA Data Cables" under accessories

Make the SSD your boot drive (just leave the other two disconnected when installing windows).

What do you actually need with that much HDD space? Depending that could just be overkill. But anyways if you're in the US something like this will work fine (as long as you don't place the HDD's too far away since their a bit short).
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812119365

Markkx18

Honorable
Aug 11, 2012
Lots of video editing and recording :) any oem DVD drive would be okay then I assume and the powersupply would come with enough connectors (being modular) that I could plug them all up nps? Last
Questions and I should be all set Ty for your time :)