Panasonic reliability??

Last response: in Digital Camera
July 15, 2005 8:47:21 PM

I read all of the posts in the "comparitive results Canon S2 vs. Pan FZ5"
thread because I too am going to buy one of them. I noticed that no one
brought up the subject of construction and reliability. I'm leaning toward
the Panasonic, but everything I've bought with that brand name - vcr,
camcorder, TVs, etc - has been junk that quit working before its time.
However, my old film cameras - Pentax, Canon, and Kodak, and Minolta and
Sony Mavica digitals - have NEVER caused any problems. Can anyone attest
the reliability of Panasonic cameras? Or have they even been on the market
long enough to do so?

It has removed 269 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

It has removed 269 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

More about : panasonic reliability

Anonymous
July 18, 2005 8:18:54 PM

Jack Carter wrote:

>I read all of the posts in the "comparitive results Canon S2 vs. Pan FZ5"
>thread because I too am going to buy one of them. I noticed that no one
>brought up the subject of construction and reliability. I'm leaning toward
>the Panasonic,

Why are you leaning toward the Panasonic? I still cannot make up my mind.

!