Synchronisation details (MS Outlook - Nokia 6230i)

Hi,

I have a new 6230i, and managed to sync my MS Outlook contacts and
calendar with the phone. The only problem is that only phone numbers
are transferred, and the address details from my Outlook contacts don't
appear on the phone. I have noticed that you can enter address details
manually on the phone, but for some reason they are not part of the
synchronisation process. Does anyone know a solution? Is there a
mapping option one can use?

Many thanks

MG
2 answers Last reply
More about synchronisation details outlook nokia 6230i

    Contact details are on the phone itself.

    MG

    On 25 May 2005 02:26:04 -0700, "MG" <masoud_gerami@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I have a new 6230i, and managed to sync my MS Outlook contacts and
    >calendar with the phone. The only problem is that only phone numbers
    >are transferred, and the address details from my Outlook contacts don't
    >appear on the phone. I have noticed that you can enter address details

    Do you use the phone or the SIM-card for your contacts?

    As far as i know, you can only add details to contacts saved in the
    phone-memory.

    --
    Mvh.
    Alex T. / OZ1NE