question about the blue filter with Video essentials.

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
August 21, 2005 3:41:25 PM

I just bought the video essentials disc at a used book store.
Unfortunalty it doesnt have the blue filter with it. I was wondering if
the blue lens in a pair 3d glasses would work the same. If not what
would work? thanks
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 12:30:25 AM

<jlindsey86@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I just bought the video essentials disc at a used book store.
> Unfortunalty it doesnt have the blue filter with it. I was wondering
> if
> the blue lens in a pair 3d glasses would work the same. If not what
> would work? thanks

If you have a DVD calibration disc such as Digital Video Essentials or
Avia, the blue filter should be the same.
!