Sign in with
Your question

No Image!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 31, 2012 7:45:17 PM

I have a GT 520 into an Asrock 970 Extreme3 motherboard and there is no image. Everything else works in the system. Help!

More about : image

a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
December 31, 2012 8:25:11 PM

The more information you can give the better people can help you with your problem. Which connection on the card are you using to which connection on your monitor? Are the fans going on the card? Do you get a post signal on the motherboard? Is this a new build or an upgraded graphics card?
m
l
December 31, 2012 8:30:39 PM

Everything is the same on it except the case, the PSU (600W), and the motherboard. I just concluded that the motherboard is just bad and am going to RMA it. THanks!
m
l
Related resources
December 31, 2012 8:37:41 PM

But, I am using the VGA port. The fans are going on the card. I am worried it's the CPU that went bad. The fans are going on everything so.
m
l
a c 200 U Graphics card
a c 462 V Motherboard
December 31, 2012 8:54:29 PM

were you usign the onboard video before the video card upgrade?? if you were see if the onboard video still working. you may have to pull the gpu out to get the onboard video to come back on. makesure the video card in the right slot..closest one to the cpu and make sure the mb has the newest bios.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
December 31, 2012 9:03:49 PM

What CPU do you have? Does it have onboard video?
m
l
January 2, 2013 2:18:41 PM

It is a AMD Athlon II and no, it does not have onboard video.
m
l
!