PC Sync changes my dates!

Last response: in Brands
May 26, 2005 1:13:44 PM

Has anyone had this happen?
Several of my calendar items (in Outlook XP), when transferred to my Nokia
5140 using Nokia PC Suite 6.5.12, are altered by one day....and one was
altered from "8pm>10pm" to "7pm>9pm". Dates are altered backwards, too.
Some, not all.
Where do we go from here, when we have to trawl through all our calendar
entries and manually check them against the originals on the PC every time
we do a sync?
Does anyone have an answer for this?
Much appreciate your help.

More about : sync dates

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 9:06:52 PM

Astley wrote:

> Several of my calendar items (in Outlook XP), when transferred to my Nokia
> 5140 using Nokia PC Suite 6.5.12, are altered by one day....and one was
> altered from "8pm>10pm" to "7pm>9pm". Dates are altered backwards, too.
> Some, not all.

Looks like a timezone setting problem. I've seen this before with PDA's,
I didn't know it now also affected phones.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site:
johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html