HELP

Ściągnąłem sonie Emergency3. Jednak jak włączam to pojawia się czarne pole z
komunikatem " Kopierschutzprufung fehlgeschlangen. Bitte legen Sie die
Emergency 3 Installations-CD-ROM in ein Laufwerk ein und starten Sie das
Spiel neu." Jak daje ok to slychać chwile muzyczke i się wyłącza. Pomózcie.
CO MAM ROBIĆ?

--
Raficzek89
1 answer Last reply

    "rafik89" <r_a_f_i_k_89@o2.pl> wrote in message news:C035C15C-1787-4095-89FA-E7AD1D1E583E@microsoft.com...
    | Sciagnalem sonie Emergency3. Jednak jak wlaczam to pojawia sie czarne pole z
    | komunikatem " Kopierschutzprufung fehlgeschlangen. Bitte legen Sie die
    | Emergency 3 Installations-CD-ROM in ein Laufwerk ein und starten Sie das
    | Spiel neu." Jak daje ok to slychac chwile muzyczke i sie wylacza. Pomózcie.
    | CO MAM ROBIC?
    |
    | --
    | Raficzek89

    I'm taking a guess and thinking you might have an Insert CD Error ..

    Before we begin troubleshooting the issue, if you have more than one
    DISC player (CD/DVD/CDRW/DVDR/ETC) in your system, I've seen
    this type of problem resolved by simply using the other DISC player. :-)

    Here are some other more involved solutions which have worked:

    1. Before we begin, please save a restore point for your system.
    How to use Windows XP System Restore:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/gethelp/systemrestore.asp

    2. You might be affected by problems similar to the Insert CD error.
    - Try the advice and DL at: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=228985
    Another trick that I found sometimes works is to make the limited account an
    administrator account and run that game once. This should create the registry
    settings and permissions for that user to be able to properly run the game.

    3. Kazaa or Kazaa light is installed on your system.
    - Uninstall the game(s) and Kazaa, and reinstall from original CD.

    4. Multiple CD drives on your system including Virtual CD drives.
    - Disconnect all but the main CD drive and try the game. You
    might have an older drive, or a CD Writer which is incompatible
    with the Safe Disk copy protection on the CD. (Contact Vendor).

    5. Your antivirus or application firewall might be conflicting with it.
    - Disable the software temporarily.

    6. There might be a patch available for your game to correct the issue.
    - Try www.avault.com/pcrl/patches_list.asp?letter=a/ or the game's site.

    7. Your desktop may need to be set at least 800x600 and 16 colors.
    - Click Start / (Settings) Control Panel / Click Display

    8. Your Video, Sound, or Monitor drivers may need updating.
    - Try updating your Video drivers using the instructions at:
    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/Video.html#drivers

    9. You might have software running on your system which is causing conflicts.
    - Temporarily disable Startup programs one at a time, starting with Firewall,
    AV, and ad blockers using: http://new.jtsoft2001.com/windows/startup.php
    You can lookup what a program does before you disable it here:
    http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_pages/startup_full.htm

    10. Maybe a Microsoft Security patch is the culprit. The only way to be sure is
    to Unplug from your Internet connection, and then repair Windows using
    this method: http://michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm

    After you reboot, try the game again. If it works, save a new restore point.

    Lastly, boot up your system, turn on your XP Internet Firewall, plug back
    into your Internet connection and install all Critical and Recommended updates
    from: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com one at a time. Test the game after
    each update to find which is causing the game not to start on your PC. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Games Microsoft Windows XP