Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

$760 build opinons?

Last response: in Systems
Share
February 17, 2013 3:41:19 PM

CPU- i5-3570k
Motherboard- Intel Desktop Motherboard LGA1155 DDR3 1600 ATX
Video card- AMD Radeon 7870
RAM- Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2X4 GB)
Hard drive-Western Digital 500 GB
Power supply- Corsair Builder Series CX 600 Watt
Case- Rosewill REDBONE

I own an optical drive and another 500 gig drive. and a 1080p tv so its not ridiculously high resolution.

I'm aiming for a high powered gaming device that wont become out dated in two years. I'm looking for a life of 3 years without serious updates.

Ideas? Ways to go cheaper down and keep the power? Ways to make it stronger at the same price?

More about : 760 build opinons

a c 155 V Motherboard
February 17, 2013 3:44:08 PM

It looks like a solid build. If you don't plan to overclock, get an i5 3470 and an h77 motherboard to save money.
m
0
l
Related resources
a c 155 V Motherboard
February 17, 2013 4:25:04 PM

nnaatthhaannx2 said:
No SSD?


At this budget, it isn't worth sacrificing gaming performance for faster boot times.
m
0
l
February 17, 2013 4:27:39 PM

tiny voices said:
At this budget, it isn't worth sacrificing gaming performance for faster boot times.


Agreed.

SSDs do cut down on loading times, especially on short games that change maps often.
m
0
l
February 17, 2013 4:36:38 PM

nnaatthhaannx2 said:
Agreed.

SSDs do cut down on loading times, especially on short games that change maps often.



I looked into ssd and they are too expensive and don't accomplish a ton. i can always add one if it turns out to be a something i really want.
m
0
l
February 17, 2013 5:09:42 PM

baylers said:
I looked into ssd and they are too expensive and don't accomplish a ton. i can always add one if it turns out to be a something i really want.


They do accomplish a ton! But I agree, leave it to after :) 
m
0
l
!