Graphics Cards

I have installed a ATI Radeon HD 7570 into a Dell XPS 630i. I have installed the correct drivers from AMD. But the compute will not recognize the graphics card. What do I do?
4 answers Last reply
More about graphics cards
  1. Have you tried downloading the latest drivers from their website? what Power Supply are you running? you can do a check with gpu-z or in the bios if the card shows up there then its definitely a driver problem i suggest you remove any old drivers from your p.c as they might be causing conflict with the new ones and have your anti virus software disabled when installing the drivers. . If i were you id just reinstall my OS (operating system e.g windows 7)
  2. haider95 said:
    Have you tried downloading the latest drivers from their website? what Power Supply are you running? you can do a check with gpu-z or in the bios if the card shows up there then its definitely a driver problem i suggest you remove any old drivers from your p.c as they might be causing conflict with the new ones and have your anti virus software disabled when installing the drivers. . If i were you id just reinstall my OS (operating system e.g windows 7)

I have deleted all old drivers. I have downloaded the correct drivers for the 7570, I have reinstall the operating system. The power supply is a 750W from Dell. The original card was an Invida. What next?
  3. Can you play games on it? if yes then its just not recognizing the graphics card while you're on desktop
  4. I fixed the problem, I got a Nvida GTX 660 for my XPS 8500 and put the Nvida GTX 260 back into the XPS 630i and both systems are working perfect. Thanks for all the help.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Dell Studio Xps Graphics