infrared problem

Hi

I recently bought a usb infrared device to connect my 7250i to the pc.

I have installed it and windows lists it as working but the software (easy
gprs for my wifes samsung, and Mobil MB media browser v1.2.8) dont list it
as available.

I have been in touch with the supplier and tried the new driver he sent me
but its still the same, am i missing something.

thanks

Gary
2 answers Last reply
More about infrared problem

    Do you get the icon on the desktop ... nearby computer or something it is...
    I can not remember exactly.

    And the icon in the status bar...
    --
    RICK

    "geepeetee" <geepeetee@gazeta.pl> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I recently bought a usb infrared device to connect my 7250i to the pc.
    >
    > I have installed it and windows lists it as working but the software (easy
    > gprs for my wifes samsung, and Mobil MB media browser v1.2.8) dont list it
    > as available.
    >
    > I have been in touch with the supplier and tried the new driver he sent me
    > but its still the same, am i missing something.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Gary

    Are you using the latest version of PC Suite from the Nokia website?

    I've never had 100% success using Windows software, your best bet would be
    to always use the Nokia software/drivers for maximum compatibility.

    --
    Antz,
    New Year, New House, New Job...

Nokia Infrared