Line Doublers - Looking for some info/advice

Tags:
  • Laser Disc Players
  • Mitsubishi
  • Video
Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
August 26, 2005 6:11:08 PM

I've been lurking here for years and could use some help from the veterans.
I finally entered the widescreen world with a Mitsubishi 62" DLP. I've
noticed that the LD output from my Pioneer DVL-919 leaves a bit to be
desired (using both composite and S-Video) and am wondering if a line
doubler or scaler will give me any improvement in picture quality.

Any thoughts or direction would be appreciated.

More about : line doublers info advice

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 2:46:21 AM

"Paul Jensen" <pkjensen@sprynet.com> wrote in message
> I've been lurking here for years and could use some help from the
> veterans. I finally entered the widescreen world with a Mitsubishi 62"
> DLP. I've noticed that the LD output from my Pioneer DVL-919 leaves a
> bit to be desired (using both composite and S-Video) and am wondering
> if a line doubler or scaler will give me any improvement in picture
> quality.
>
> Any thoughts or direction would be appreciated.

Start with this article:

http://www.mindspring.com/~laserguru/digitalage.html
!