Solved

Cyberpower laptop vs Clevo/Sager

Tags:
  • Cyberpower
  • Laptops
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
February 18, 2013 6:53:04 AM

Hi, I was looking at both the Sager/Clevo and Cyberpower PC's laptops. The NP9150/NP9130/NP9170 vs the Xplorer series. The Sager is renowned for its quality but the Xplorer series from Cyberpower also looks good. Normally, I would have gone with the np9150/np9170 but I'm wondering if the Cyberpower laptops can last 3-4 years and are of good quality?
I really don't have any experience with CP and I've read numerous horror stories about them which makes me stay away from them. The Clevo on the other hand receives glowing ratings. Normally, I wouldn't consider CP. However, their new Fangbook is very tempting and provides value like the Sager. I'm strongly considering getting this but I'm scared that it might die or something after a few months.
Does anyone have experience with CP laptops?
Please help me decide which one is the better quality and safer bet to last me 3-4 years.

More about : cyberpower laptop clevo sager

February 18, 2013 7:13:13 AM

The Xplorer series laptops by CP are Clevo W110ER or Sager NP6110.

Now, if you are talking about the FangBook by CP, it is MSI GT70.

Really depends what you like after reading its specs. I'd personally take a Sager/Clevo.
m
l

Best solution

February 20, 2013 2:01:17 PM

prlol said:
Hi, I was looking at both the Sager/Clevo and Cyberpower PC's laptops. The NP9150/NP9130/NP9170 vs the Xplorer series. The Sager is renowned for its quality but the Xplorer series from Cyberpower also looks good. Normally, I would have gone with the np9150/np9170 but I'm wondering if the Cyberpower laptops can last 3-4 years and are of good quality?
I really don't have any experience with CP and I've read numerous horror stories about them which makes me stay away from them. The Clevo on the other hand receives glowing ratings. Normally, I wouldn't consider CP. However, their new Fangbook is very tempting and provides value like the Sager. I'm strongly considering getting this but I'm scared that it might die or something after a few months.
Does anyone have experience with CP laptops?
Please help me decide which one is the better quality and safer bet to last me 3-4 years.

Hello prlol,
The Fangbook provides users and avid gamers with the latest in mobile gaming power. The Fangbook may also include an Intel Extreme Mobile processor to deliver power required by most gamers and . Nvidia’s GTX 600 series mobile GPU’s also help you enjoy your games by providing high frame rates at high-resolution. The LED screen also delivers bright and brilliant colors to make your games and movies on the go more enjoyable. You should have no problem gaming on this notebook for a few years and should you ever have any concerns or issues, our technical support and customer service personnel are available to provide immediate assistance.
February 23, 2013 8:40:12 AM

Best answer selected by prlol.
m
l
!