voice tags Nokia 6230

Hi all
Nokia 6230 Ver 5.35

when trying to apply a voice tag to a Tel No

I and my colleagues get the
Info message "Contacts Not Ready"

We have tried all sorts of combinations any advice
would be appreciated
4 answers Last reply
More about voice tags nokia 6230

    Are the numbers stored in your PHONE as opposed to your SIM??

    SHOULD work fine.

    Cheers

    "Kevin I Chapple" <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote in message

    > "grom-it" <grom_it@metronet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Hi all
    > > Nokia 6230 Ver 5.35
    > >
    > > when trying to apply a voice tag to a Tel No
    > >
    > > I and my colleagues get the
    > > Info message "Contacts Not Ready"
    > >
    > > We have tried all sorts of combinations any advice
    > > would be appreciated
    > >
    > Are the numbers stored in your PHONE as opposed to your SIM??
    >
    > SHOULD work fine.
    >
    > Cheers

    Thenumbers are stored in the phone not the sim

    out of 10 phones at my place of work 2 of us have mangaged to get voice tags
    working
    whilst the other 8 are having no luck at all
    what i cant fathom is why???
    Any more help would be appreciated please...

    No answer mate, I'm afraid..

    I have personally not had any problems with the voice tags, not even on the
    earlier versions of the software.

    I am currently running v05.35.

    May be an idea (if you're running "old" software to get your phone flashed
    by a Nokia agent. It should be FREE as long as you're in warranty.

    Cheers (and good luck)

    > No answer mate, I'm afraid..
    >
    > I have personally not had any problems with the voice tags, not even on
    the
    > earlier versions of the software.
    >
    > I am currently running v05.35.
    >
    > May be an idea (if you're running "old" software to get your phone flashed
    > by a Nokia agent. It should be FREE as long as you're in warranty.
    >
    > Cheers (and good luck)
    >

    > "grom-it" <grom_it@metronet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Kevin I Chapple" <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "grom-it" <grom_it@metronet.co.uk> wrote in message

    > > > Are the numbers stored in your PHONE as opposed to your SIM??
    > > >
    > > > SHOULD work fine.
    > > >
    > > > Cheers
    > > >

    > > Thenumbers are stored in the phone not the sim
    > >
    > > out of 10 phones at my place of work 2 of us have mangaged to get voice
    > tags
    > > working
    > > whilst the other 8 are having no luck at all
    > > what i cant fathom is why???
    > > Any more help would be appreciated please...

    All V 5.35 but thanks anyway

Nokia