Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

voice tags Nokia 6230

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 1:04:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Hi all
Nokia 6230 Ver 5.35

when trying to apply a voice tag to a Tel No

I and my colleagues get the
Info message "Contacts Not Ready"

We have tried all sorts of combinations any advice
would be appreciated

More about : voice tags nokia 6230

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 4:33:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Are the numbers stored in your PHONE as opposed to your SIM??

SHOULD work fine.

Cheers


"grom-it" <grom_it@metronet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:119g9eoeu528r6b@corp.supernews.com...
> Hi all
> Nokia 6230 Ver 5.35
>
> when trying to apply a voice tag to a Tel No
>
> I and my colleagues get the
> Info message "Contacts Not Ready"
>
> We have tried all sorts of combinations any advice
> would be appreciated
>
>
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 3:03:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

"Kevin I Chapple" <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote in message
news:D 79kul$p4h$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...
>
> "grom-it" <grom_it@metronet.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:119g9eoeu528r6b@corp.supernews.com...
> > Hi all
> > Nokia 6230 Ver 5.35
> >
> > when trying to apply a voice tag to a Tel No
> >
> > I and my colleagues get the
> > Info message "Contacts Not Ready"
> >
> > We have tried all sorts of combinations any advice
> > would be appreciated
> >
> Are the numbers stored in your PHONE as opposed to your SIM??
>
> SHOULD work fine.
>
> Cheers
>

Thenumbers are stored in the phone not the sim

out of 10 phones at my place of work 2 of us have mangaged to get voice tags
working
whilst the other 8 are having no luck at all
what i cant fathom is why???
Any more help would be appreciated please...
Related resources
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 4:53:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

No answer mate, I'm afraid..

I have personally not had any problems with the voice tags, not even on the
earlier versions of the software.

I am currently running v05.35.

May be an idea (if you're running "old" software to get your phone flashed
by a Nokia agent. It should be FREE as long as you're in warranty.

Cheers (and good luck)




"grom-it" <grom_it@metronet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:119hqkmg4cved2@corp.supernews.com...
>
> "Kevin I Chapple" <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote in message
> news:D 79kul$p4h$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...
> >
> > "grom-it" <grom_it@metronet.co.uk> wrote in message
> > news:119g9eoeu528r6b@corp.supernews.com...
> > > Hi all
> > > Nokia 6230 Ver 5.35
> > >
> > > when trying to apply a voice tag to a Tel No
> > >
> > > I and my colleagues get the
> > > Info message "Contacts Not Ready"
> > >
> > > We have tried all sorts of combinations any advice
> > > would be appreciated
> > >
> > Are the numbers stored in your PHONE as opposed to your SIM??
> >
> > SHOULD work fine.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
>
> Thenumbers are stored in the phone not the sim
>
> out of 10 phones at my place of work 2 of us have mangaged to get voice
tags
> working
> whilst the other 8 are having no luck at all
> what i cant fathom is why???
> Any more help would be appreciated please...
>
>
Anonymous
May 29, 2005 5:44:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

"Kevin I Chapple" <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote in message
news:D 7b09m$12u$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
> No answer mate, I'm afraid..
>
> I have personally not had any problems with the voice tags, not even on
the
> earlier versions of the software.
>
> I am currently running v05.35.
>
> May be an idea (if you're running "old" software to get your phone flashed
> by a Nokia agent. It should be FREE as long as you're in warranty.
>
> Cheers (and good luck)
>
>
>
>
> "grom-it" <grom_it@metronet.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:119hqkmg4cved2@corp.supernews.com...
> >
> > "Kevin I Chapple" <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote in message
> > news:D 79kul$p4h$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...
> > >
> > > "grom-it" <grom_it@metronet.co.uk> wrote in message
> > > news:119g9eoeu528r6b@corp.supernews.com...
> > > > Hi all
> > > > Nokia 6230 Ver 5.35
> > > >
> > > > when trying to apply a voice tag to a Tel No
> > > >
> > > > I and my colleagues get the
> > > > Info message "Contacts Not Ready"
> > > >
> > > > We have tried all sorts of combinations any advice
> > > > would be appreciated
> > > >
> > > Are the numbers stored in your PHONE as opposed to your SIM??
> > >
> > > SHOULD work fine.
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > >
> >
> > Thenumbers are stored in the phone not the sim
> >
> > out of 10 phones at my place of work 2 of us have mangaged to get voice
> tags
> > working
> > whilst the other 8 are having no luck at all
> > what i cant fathom is why???
> > Any more help would be appreciated please...
> >
> >
All V 5.35 but thanks anyway
!