sound files missing?

I have installed call of duty on pc with xp.
when I click to play it gets as far as the main menu and then a window
appears showing "8 sound files are missing or in a bad format". Anyone seen
this in the past?
1 answer Last reply
More about sound files missing

    "bhogger" <bhogger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have installed call of duty on pc with xp.
    > when I click to play it gets as far as the main menu and then a window
    > appears showing "8 sound files are missing or in a bad format". Anyone
    > seen
    > this in the past?

    Have you tried reinstalling the game? It could be caused by problems copying
    from the CD.

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.