Nokia 6600 Problem

Last response: in Brands
May 28, 2005 3:17:50 PM

I have a Nokia 6600 and I have a problem starting it up
everytime I switch on all that happens is the Nokia logo
appears and disappears about 4 times then it switches off
I cant even switch it off myself when it is trying to start
up.
Can anyone please help me with this problem :(  :(  :(

Thanks in advance

Albertz

--
albertz58

More about : nokia 6600 problem

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 11:01:17 AM

On Sat, 28 May 2005 11:17:50 -0500, albertz58
<albertz58.1pr2vy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

>I have a Nokia 6600 and I have a problem starting it up
>everytime I switch on all that happens is the Nokia logo
>appears and disappears about 4 times then it switches off
>I cant even switch it off myself when it is trying to start
>up.
>Can anyone please help me with this problem :(  :(  :(

I haven't had any experience with this - have you tried any of the
6600 codes that Gus posted yesterday?

Casper
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 11:47:31 AM

On Sat, 28 May 2005 11:17:50 -0500, albertz58
<albertz58.1pr2vy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

>I have a Nokia 6600 and I have a problem starting it up
>everytime I switch on all that happens is the Nokia logo
>appears and disappears about 4 times then it switches off
>I cant even switch it off myself when it is trying to start
>up.
>Can anyone please help me with this problem :(  :(  :(
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Albertz

Try to boot up in safe mode without MMC....

If it doesn't help u than proceed with three key boot up format trick, u
will loose all user data but u will get back your phone...

HELP! 6600 doesn't boot and i can't format
http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=557&...

nokia 6600 wont start up
http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=218&...

Hipe this helps,
Cheers,
Apoc

######### portfolio #########

Get more guides and advice at:
=============================
www.symbian-freak.com
=============================
Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:
- Error Fixes,
- Modding,
- Guides,
- Tutorials
- Ask guru form
- and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.
To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

=====================
Don't take life too seriously
you're not going to survive it,
anyway
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 3:34:10 PM

"If it doesn't help u than proceed with three key boot up format trick,
will loose all user data but u will get back your phone..."
-=[ apocalypso ]=-

I can't find the three key boot it doesn't matter if I lose all the
data
"I haven't had any experience with this - have you tried any of the
6600 codes that Gus posted yesterday?"
Casper

I can't get my phone on to get the keypad to work

Jim

--
albertz58