Nokia 6600 Problem

I have a Nokia 6600 and I have a problem starting it up
everytime I switch on all that happens is the Nokia logo
appears and disappears about 4 times then it switches off
I cant even switch it off myself when it is trying to start
up.
Can anyone please help me with this problem :( :( :(

Thanks in advance

Albertz

--
albertz58
More about nokia 6600 problem

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 11:17:50 -0500, albertz58
    <albertz58.1pr2vy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

    >I have a Nokia 6600 and I have a problem starting it up
    >everytime I switch on all that happens is the Nokia logo
    >appears and disappears about 4 times then it switches off
    >I cant even switch it off myself when it is trying to start
    >up.
    >Can anyone please help me with this problem :( :( :(

    I haven't had any experience with this - have you tried any of the
    6600 codes that Gus posted yesterday?

    Casper

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 11:17:50 -0500, albertz58
    <albertz58.1pr2vy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

    >I have a Nokia 6600 and I have a problem starting it up
    >everytime I switch on all that happens is the Nokia logo
    >appears and disappears about 4 times then it switches off
    >I cant even switch it off myself when it is trying to start
    >up.
    >Can anyone please help me with this problem :( :( :(
    >
    >Thanks in advance
    >
    >Albertz

    Try to boot up in safe mode without MMC....

    If it doesn't help u than proceed with three key boot up format trick, u
    will loose all user data but u will get back your phone...

    HELP! 6600 doesn't boot and i can't format
    http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=557&highlight=trick+boot

    nokia 6600 wont start up
    http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=218&highlight=trick+boot

    Hipe this helps,
    Cheers,
    Apoc

    ######### portfolio #########

    Get more guides and advice at:
    =============================
    www.symbian-freak.com
    =============================
    Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:
    - Error Fixes,
    - Modding,
    - Guides,
    - Tutorials
    - Ask guru form
    - and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.
    To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

    =====================
    Don't take life too seriously
    you're not going to survive it,
    anyway

    "If it doesn't help u than proceed with three key boot up format trick,
    will loose all user data but u will get back your phone..."
    -=[ apocalypso ]=-

    I can't find the three key boot it doesn't matter if I lose all the
    data
    "I haven't had any experience with this - have you tried any of the
    6600 codes that Gus posted yesterday?"
    Casper

    I can't get my phone on to get the keypad to work

    Jim

    --
    albertz58

Nokia Cell Phones Switch