Sending pictures-Nokia 6230

I've searched the manual until my eyes are watering-can't see any reference
to it...how do I send a photo I have taken with the phone (with a text
message) to one of my contacts???? I have set it up for WAP etc etc, and the
other persons phone can receive photos.
TIA
Smiffy
2 answers Last reply
More about sending pictures nokia 6230

    "Smiffy",

    Has GPRS been "provisioned" on your account??

    You will need to speak with your Service Provider, if this has not been done
    already.

    You can also send a picture to an e-mail address.

    Compose MMS message (take picture), add text, press SEND, Press E-mail
    address,input or search for e-mail address, press okay.

    Whoosssshhhhhhh.

    It will disappear into hyper space, and shortly (all things being correct)
    will be delivered to the recipients e-mail or phone address.

    Good Luck

    "Kevin I Chapple" <kevinx@NOTTHISBITearthling.net> wrote in message
    > "Smiffy",
    >
    > Has GPRS been "provisioned" on your account??
    >
    > You will need to speak with your Service Provider, if this has not been
    done
    > already.
    >
    > You can also send a picture to an e-mail address.
    >
    > Compose MMS message (take picture), add text, press SEND, Press E-mail
    > address,input or search for e-mail address, press okay.
    >
    > Whoosssshhhhhhh.
    >
    > It will disappear into hyper space, and shortly (all things being correct)
    > will be delivered to the recipients e-mail or phone address.
    >
    > Good Luck

    Kevin,

    Many thanks for the speedy reply-sorry, I forgot to mention, yes, I have set
    up GPRS with my provider. I'll try your suggestion!
    thanks again

Nokia Phones Wireless Access