cannot play online game

Hi! I have a 2-PC network. One is directly connected to the DSL router and
the second one is connected wirelessly. It is the second PC that cannot play
online game. It seems to me that the other online player can only recognise
the first PC or mistake the second one to be the first one. There may be
wrong with the IP address of the second PC. Please help!
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot play online game

    "KWL" <KWL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C029A939-4644-4041-9F64-1465C3C49816@microsoft.com...
    | Hi! I have a 2-PC network. One is directly connected to the DSL router and
    | the second one is connected wirelessly. It is the second PC that cannot play
    | online game. It seems to me that the other online player can only recognise
    | the first PC or mistake the second one to be the first one. There may be
    | wrong with the IP address of the second PC. Please help!

    Hi KWL,

    You'll need the DXPORT utility from puffinsoft.com to configure the 2nd
    PC with it's own unique DirectX ports to use. Don't worry, they have user
    forums at that site to help you with any initial setup problems. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Games Microsoft Windows XP