- AMD FX 8350 4.0ghz Stock Heatsink
- ASUS Crosshair V Formula - Z
- Corsair Vengeance 8gb 2133Mhz
- ASUS HD 7870 DirectCu ii 2gb GDDR5
- OCZ 750w Fatal1ty Series Power Supply
- Western Digital 500gb Caviar Green
- Lite-On 24x Internal Drive DVD /-RW
All in a Saturn Midi ATX Gaming Case....
Would this be a good setup or is there anything you would change?
if you will only use one graphics card then you could use a lower wattage psu . 550 watts would be plenty
I like the Gigabyte windforce 7870 more . It runs cooler than the ASUS and is quieter , but the ASUS is also a quality unit
Something like this would be cheaper and AFAIK better or similar perf unless you were planing to go tri xfire/sli
Using faster ram though dunno why you want it, 1600mhz is pretty good already
Add the 212 EVO if OC
Don't use a green drive
550W PSU is enough