Nokia 6230i - How long does the battery last?

Last response: in Brands
May 29, 2005 7:07:00 PM

Hi,

A few days ago I bought myself a new Nokia 6230i, what a great phone
it would be - if the battery would last longer than about a day and a
half ...

How long does the battery last on your Nokia 6230i ?

--
Mvh.
Alex T. / OZ1NE

Alex Tiedemann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few days ago I bought myself a new Nokia 6230i, what a great phone
> it would be - if the battery would last longer than about a day and
> a half ...
>
> How long does the battery last on your Nokia 6230i ?

How many phone calls do you make..? Battery life on any device that is