2gb ram ,512mb nvidia is enough for nfs run

hi.....
i have download nfs run ...now i wanna know that is my laptop is enable to run that game .?
my lappy requirements are:
2GB RAM
2ND GEN i3 INTEL 3GHZ PROCESSOR
512 MB NVIDIA 410M GRAPHIC CARD
320 GB HDD
6 answers Last reply
More about 512mb nvidia
  1. You need more 2gb ram to run nfs the run.
  2. You graphics card doesnot meet the requirement to run the game. Also I suspect that you are using windows XP, which will also be a problem since NFS Run needs windows 7 to run
  3. needs windows 7 to run ? nope i dont so since BF3 is the only game i know that needs windows 7. also 2gb ram though its low it can run the game.
    i suggest OP to install the game and try to run it in low settings
    it should work i think
  4. mohit9206 said:
    needs windows 7 to run ? nope i dont so since BF3 is the only game i know that needs windows 7. also 2gb ram though its low it can run the game.
    i suggest OP to install the game and try to run it in low settings
    it should work i think

Both BF3 and NFS Run use the same engine Frostbite 2 and both need direct x 11 to run which is not available in windows XP.
    I used a DX 10 card to play NFS and BF3.
    A lot of games are only windows 7 or higher compatible these days.
  5. Xttony said:
    You graphics card doesnot meet the requirement to run the game. Also I suspect that you are using windows XP, which will also be a problem since NFS Run needs windows 7 to run

Since that laptop has a 2nd gen Sandy Bridge Core i3 CPU as stated by the OP, I really doubt the laptop is running Win XP... Unless the OP installed Win XP on his own.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards NFS Nvidia Graphics