Sign in with
Your question

2gb ram ,512mb nvidia is enough for nfs run

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 2, 2013 5:32:34 AM

hi.....
i have download nfs run ...now i wanna know that is my laptop is enable to run that game .?
my lappy requirements are:
2GB RAM
2ND GEN i3 INTEL 3GHZ PROCESSOR
512 MB NVIDIA 410M GRAPHIC CARD
320 GB HDD
a c 181 U Graphics card
a b Î Nvidia
January 2, 2013 5:47:03 AM

You need more 2gb ram to run nfs the run.
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
January 2, 2013 7:39:51 AM

You graphics card doesnot meet the requirement to run the game. Also I suspect that you are using windows XP, which will also be a problem since NFS Run needs windows 7 to run
m
l
a b U Graphics card
January 2, 2013 9:18:02 AM

needs windows 7 to run ? nope i dont so since BF3 is the only game i know that needs windows 7. also 2gb ram though its low it can run the game.
i suggest OP to install the game and try to run it in low settings
it should work i think
m
l
a b U Graphics card
January 3, 2013 12:02:45 AM

mohit9206 said:
needs windows 7 to run ? nope i dont so since BF3 is the only game i know that needs windows 7. also 2gb ram though its low it can run the game.
i suggest OP to install the game and try to run it in low settings
it should work i think

Both BF3 and NFS Run use the same engine Frostbite 2 and both need direct x 11 to run which is not available in windows XP.
I used a DX 10 card to play NFS and BF3.
A lot of games are only windows 7 or higher compatible these days.
m
l
a c 359 U Graphics card
a b Î Nvidia
January 3, 2013 3:02:57 AM

Xttony said:
You graphics card doesnot meet the requirement to run the game. Also I suspect that you are using windows XP, which will also be a problem since NFS Run needs windows 7 to run

Since that laptop has a 2nd gen Sandy Bridge Core i3 CPU as stated by the OP, I really doubt the laptop is running Win XP... Unless the OP installed Win XP on his own.
m
l
!