how do I remove safe mode off a game

Hi,

well I got a little problem that I need help on, I just bought call of duty
and well I must of done something wrong accidently a message came up while
exiting the game, and it said do you want to start up that game with safe
mode, and I accidently pressed yes, so now everytime I try to play it, that
game only lets me load up in safe mode. Can Anyone tell me how to remove the
safe mode.

"mousey" <mousey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> well I got a little problem that I need help on, I just bought call of
> duty
> and well I must of done something wrong accidently a message came up while
> exiting the game, and it said do you want to start up that game with safe
> mode, and I accidently pressed yes, so now everytime I try to play it,
> that
> game only lets me load up in safe mode. Can Anyone tell me how to remove
> the
> safe mode.

I believe safe mode will only set all the options down to low, if you go
back into options and change them back up it should sort it.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

*Remove 'nospam.' to reply by e-mail*

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.