  • Nokia
  • WSOD
Last response: in Brands
May 30, 2005 8:56:03 AM

ve had to send my unit back to be reflashed due toi the white screenof
death.
Is it possible to do this at home since Im convinved this will be a
regular problem?

More about : ngage wsod

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 11:47:32 AM

On Mon, 30 May 2005 04:56:03 GMT, Scrounge <edstevensonjr@aol.com> wrote:

>ve had to send my unit back to be reflashed due toi the white screenof
>death.
>Is it possible to do this at home since Im convinved this will be a
>regular problem?

Try to boot up phone in safe mode without MMC, othervise flashing is only
solution...

Cheers,
Apoc

######### portfolio #########

Get more guides and advice at:
=============================
www.symbian-freak.com
=============================
Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:
- Error Fixes,
- Modding,
- Guides,
- Tutorials
- Ask guru form
- and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.
To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

Don't take life too seriously
you're not going to survive it,
anyway
Anonymous