NGage QD WSOD ??

ve had to send my unit back to be reflashed due toi the white screenof
death.
Is it possible to do this at home since Im convinved this will be a
regular problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about ngage wsod

    On Mon, 30 May 2005 04:56:03 GMT, Scrounge <edstevensonjr@aol.com> wrote:

    >ve had to send my unit back to be reflashed due toi the white screenof
    >death.
    >Is it possible to do this at home since Im convinved this will be a
    >regular problem?

    Try to boot up phone in safe mode without MMC, othervise flashing is only
    solution...

    Cheers,
    Apoc

    ######### portfolio #########

    Get more guides and advice at:
    =============================
    www.symbian-freak.com
    =============================
    Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:
    - Error Fixes,
    - Modding,
    - Guides,
    - Tutorials
    - Ask guru form
    - and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.
    To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

    Don't take life too seriously
    you're not going to survive it,
    anyway

    how to do safe mode?

    can it be flashed by me?

    On Mon, 30 May 2005 07:47:32 +0200, "-=[ apocalypso ]=-"
    <teo.bartulovic_i_hate_spam@st.htnet.hr> wrote:

    >Get more guides and advice at:

Nokia WSOD