No problem man and i think its going to be well worth it so if you can hold off on upgrading your gpu. I see alot of people jumping on the ati 7000 gtx 600 series but i think its better to wait and then see if you wanna go with the current or new
I agree, I'm definitely waiting. I sold my 560 TI thinking I was going to buy a 7970 or 660 TI then changed my mind. Wish I had my 560 TI back, this 5870 just doesn't seem as nice but I bought it used so who knows what the last guy did to it.