RAZ_1234

Honorable
Feb 19, 2013
Hello,
Right Now I Have a mid Range gaming PC and my specs are :
Intel core i5 2400 @ 3.10 GHz
Nvidia Geforce GT 430 4 GB Graphics
Zion 2 GB Ram
The Only thing i m lacking behind is My Ram.Right Now i m using Biostar H61MLC Motherboard and i want to know which RAM should i look forward to.Should i consider buying G-Skill Ripjawzx 8 GB or is there anything better option.Plz tell me !!

Thanks ...

ARICH5

Distinguished
ya the 430 you have is ancient.....ram nowadays is so advanced that there are very small differences in the new ddr3's...were talking like .8% difference in fps. the only real reson you want better ram is for overclocking and latences.

save the ram money for a better gpu.

i agree with them, grab a 2x4gb 1600 (just because they are so cheap and how much is 1333 vs 1600 nowadays?)

and yes upgrade your GPU, and please please, do not be fooled by gpu having 4gb of memory (like what you have) yet still at low end.
Think about it, you have 4gb of gpu memory but a 680 only has 2gb (usually). but in terms of performance, we won't even have to compare them.
Don't get me wrong, im not bashing you or anything, just don't be blinded by those. 4gb is useless for low end cards.

RAZ_1234

Honorable
Feb 19, 2013
Guys !! I m not much considered about the gaming performance it will increase cuz right now i m getting around 45-50 fps in DmC 5 and around 40 fps in Dead Space 3 as well !! and i m pretty satisfied with those figures....My Main aim is to boost my PC a bit . At the moment my System Rating is 5.5 and i want to just push it around to 6.5 or so ....
Plz tell me the best RAM i should look forward to for boosting up my PC....