Column: Optimize game settings for performance and looks

May 23, 2005 7:12:27 PM

New Column: Optimize game settings for performance and looks

Gaming writer Joel Durham, Jr. explains how to configure game settings so
they fit with your hardware configuration and provide the perfect level of
detail for gaming.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/games/learnmor...

Ask questions or post comments about the article here.

Katie Skibinski
Content Manager, vendor [MS]
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 10:58:17 PM

Thanks Katie, that's a wonderful article! :-)
Will Joel be joining you in this discussion thread?

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"Katie Skibinski" <Katie Skibinski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| New Column: Optimize game settings for performance and looks
|
| Gaming writer Joel Durham, Jr. explains how to configure game settings so
| they fit with your hardware configuration and provide the perfect level of
| detail for gaming.
|
| http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/games/learnmor...
|
| Ask questions or post comments about the article here.
|
| This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
|
| --
| Katie Skibinski
| Content Manager, vendor [MS]

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 11:46:02 AM

I'll be watching. :-)

"Jimmy S." wrote:

> Thanks Katie, that's a wonderful article! :-)
> Will Joel be joining you in this discussion thread?
>
> --
> Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

> MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
>
> "Katie Skibinski" <Katie Skibinski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | New Column: Optimize game settings for performance and looks
> |
> | Gaming writer Joel Durham, Jr. explains how to configure game settings so
> | they fit with your hardware configuration and provide the perfect level of
> | detail for gaming.
> |
> | http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/games/learnmor...
> |
> | Ask questions or post comments about the article here.
> |
> | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
> |
> | --
> | Katie Skibinski
> | Content Manager, vendor [MS]

May 28, 2005 11:30:20 PM

There you are Joel! :-)

I hoped that callout would get your attention.
Thanks for writing some very helpful articles.

--

"Joel Durham Jr." <Joel Durham Jr.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I'll be watching. :-)
|
| "Jimmy S." wrote:
|
| > Thanks Katie, that's a wonderful article! :-)
| > Will Joel be joining you in this discussion thread?
| >
| > --
| > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
| > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
| >
| > Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
| > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
| > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
| >
| > "Katie Skibinski" <Katie Skibinski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > | New Column: Optimize game settings for performance and looks
| > |
| > | Gaming writer Joel Durham, Jr. explains how to configure game settings so
| > | they fit with your hardware configuration and provide the perfect level of
| > | detail for gaming.
| > |
| > | http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/games/learnmor...
| > |
| > | Ask questions or post comments about the article here.
| > |
| > | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
| > |
| > | --
| > | Katie Skibinski
| > | Content Manager, vendor [MS]
| > |
| > |

Anonymous
June 2, 2005 1:01:10 PM

"Jimmy S." wrote:

> There you are Joel! :-)
>
> I hoped that callout would get your attention.
> Thanks for writing some very helpful articles.

Thank you, Jimmy!

Your service to the readers of this group is phenomenal.
!