DVD Decoder Logo for 64 Bit

Hi JP,

Although your question is off the normal topic of XP games, this
URL should directly/ indirectly provide you the resources you seek:
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/whql/resources/SubViewer-HowTo.mspx

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"JP" <JP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D6C07AD-4BD5-42BD-AB2E-6944B6D9AC77@microsoft.com...
| Does any knows the steps or details regarding 64 Bit WHQL Submission for a
| decoder?

Nvidia DVD decoder is out that works with Media Center
Edition might work with 64bit too, not sure as i aint
tested it on that

Shell / User
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
>My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I
confer any rights.