How to export contacts from 6340i and import to 6015i

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 1, 2005 8:11:24 AM

I've tried several version of PC Suite.
Currently have PC Suite 6.41 installed.

I can backup the 6340i contacts (address book).
PC Suite will not show the *.nfb file from the 6340i to let me select it
in order to restore the data to my 6015i.

Synchronize will not put my contacts into Outlook Express... no data
transferred according to the log.

How do I get my contacts from the 6340i to the 6015i?

Carl
Anonymous
June 3, 2005 1:04:54 PM

"lurker" <clackey3@rnc3.com> wrote in message
> I've tried several version of PC Suite.
> Currently have PC Suite 6.41 installed.
>
> I can backup the 6340i contacts (address book).
> PC Suite will not show the *.nfb file from the 6340i to let me select it
> in order to restore the data to my 6015i.
>
> Synchronize will not put my contacts into Outlook Express... no data
> transferred according to the log.
>
> How do I get my contacts from the 6340i to the 6015i?

PC Suite is a total pain for this kind of thing - take a look at LogoManager
Pro Suite (link below!)

Mike

--
Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
http://www.logomanager.co.uk