How to use TV Tuner Card Hauppauge DVB-T/PAL

I purchased a system "HP Pavilion Elite m9398d" as it was a used machine so i didn't get any Manual/drivers/software CD.
The system has a TV Tuner card installed on it,

TV-Tuner : Hauppauge DVB-T/PAL

I want to use it, connect the cable to the card and view TV channels on my system but i don't have any idea how to do this and what software to use. :(

Please help.

Below is the link for system details,
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c01487295&lang=en&cc=us&contentType=SupportFAQ&prodSeriesId=3733093&prodTypeId=12454
10 answers Last reply
More about tuner card hauppauge
  1. download driver for the tuner dont worry about software as such, hook your aerial up and watch tv through windows media centre
  2. Thanks for the reply.
    I couldn't find TV Tuner driver for Win7. There are drivers for Windows Vista on HP site.
    I have downloaded the Vista driver and will install soon on that system and will check.
  3. mzaf said:
    Thanks for the reply.
    I couldn't find TV Tuner driver for Win7. There are drivers for Windows Vista on HP site.
    I have downloaded the Vista driver and will install soon on that system and will check.

vista drivers usually work for win 7 just make sure you get the right version 32bit or 64bit depending on your os
    you can also always go to the Hauppauge website to get drivers too
  4. The Windows 7 driver for the TV Tuner card may be found on the Hauppauge support web site

-Wolf sends
  5. When you install window7 in your pc then there is no need of installing any driver.
  6. dailybargainshop said:
    When you install window7 in your pc then there is no need of installing any driver.

garbage there are plenty of drivers win 7 dont do i can tell you right now my divico dual hd tv tuner doesnt come up, i have an azuentech soundcard in another computer that doesnt come up, and i have some of my p67 motherboard bits that arent found by windows 7 too. must have pretty limited experience with parts to not have had win 7 not find a driver
  7. I am still couldn't find the solution. I tried to install driver downloaded from Hauppauge support web site but it was giving error that its incompatible.
  8. The link I provided was to the Hauppauge UK site. If you're located elsewhere in Europe, you may need to find that site.

-Wolf sends
  9. Can you please check the following, there is the "Hauppauge DVB-T/PAL" card on this page. I am unable to find same card on Hauppauge website. Even i have checked http://www.hauppauge.com

http://bizsupport1.austin.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c01487295&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=140&contentType=SupportFAQ&prodSeriesId=3733093&prodTypeId=12454
  10. i had same problem but the solution was to use driver identifier, a free app that finds drivers on it's database, based on the hardware ID. Especialy for this tv card and win7 32bit , from the selection of drivers, choose the ones that are 5mb size about.
    also, driver identifier asks you to give a name and an email, give them, then select "free, i will pay with better price" you get free 1 day access.

good luck
Ask a new question

Read More

Tuner Cards TV Tuner Hauppauge Graphics