Good S60 softs ???

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
June 1, 2005 4:05:32 PM

Hi.

Does anybody knows where i can get some good softs for my 6620 ?

Thanks

Michel

More about : good s60 softs

Anonymous
June 2, 2005 4:30:51 AM

In article <3g64miFau1h6U1@uni-berlin.de>,
"Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Does anybody knows where i can get some good softs for my 6620 ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Michel

Check out <http://www.symbiangear.com&gt;
June 3, 2005 5:50:52 PM

Great place....thanks
Michel
"mazirion" <mazirion@gmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <3g64miFau1h6U1@uni-berlin.de>,
> "Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi.
> >
> > Does anybody knows where i can get some good softs for my 6620 ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Michel
>
> Check out <http://www.symbiangear.com&gt;
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 11:46:14 AM

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:05:32 -0400, "Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote:

>Hi.
>
>Does anybody knows where i can get some good softs for my 6620 ?

www.symbian-freak.com/quides/appquide.htm

=============================
######### portfolio #########
=============================
www.symbian-freak.com
Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:

- Latest news, Error Fixes, Modding, Guides, Tutorials ,Ask guru form,
and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.
To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

Don't take life too seriously
you're not going to survive it,
anyway
!