Good S60 softs ???

Hi.

Does anybody knows where i can get some good softs for my 6620 ?

Thanks

Michel
4 answers Last reply
More about good softs

    In article <3g64miFau1h6U1@uni-berlin.de>,
    "Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote:

    > Hi.
    >
    > Does anybody knows where i can get some good softs for my 6620 ?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Michel

    Check out <http://www.symbiangear.com>

    Great place....thanks
    Michel

    another place you can try is www.my-symbian.com also try
    www.symbianware.com/

    --
    pheonix

    On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:05:32 -0400, "Michel" <noemail@noemail.net> wrote:

    >Hi.
    >
    >Does anybody knows where i can get some good softs for my 6620 ?

    www.symbian-freak.com/quides/appquide.htm

    =============================
    ######### portfolio #########
    =============================
    www.symbian-freak.com
    Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:

    - Latest news, Error Fixes, Modding, Guides, Tutorials ,Ask guru form,
    and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.
    To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

    Don't take life too seriously
    you're not going to survive it,
    anyway

Nokia