Hi, just recently a problem occured that has happened in the past.
While loading runescape it willl say checksum error, then it will
count 5, 4 , 3, 2, 1 and then it still doen't work. In the past i
managed to fix this problem , but i forgot how. can someone help me.

"Cool Kid23" <comelybankrow@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi, just recently a problem occured that has happened in the past.
> While loading runescape it willl say checksum error, then it will
> count 5, 4 , 3, 2, 1 and then it still doen't work. In the past i
> managed to fix this problem , but i forgot how. can someone help me.

See the other thread.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.