6230i connectivity to PC...

Hi all!

My question is : is there a way to upload something to my phone from pc via IrDa or Bluetooth without using pc sync software (PC Suite...) - only the XP connectivity

Thanx a lot!
6 answers Last reply
More about 6230i connectivity

    Igor <bija@baja.com> wrote:
    > My question is : is there a way to upload something to my phone from pc via IrDa or
    > Bluetooth without using pc sync software (PC Suite...) - only the XP connectivity

    It (transferring files in either direction with the 6230i) works fine with
    the built-in connectivity provided by my Mac - I'd guess Windows could
    handle it too.

    miguel

    Igor wrote:

    > My question is : is there a way to upload something to my phone from pc
    > via IrDa or Bluetooth without using pc sync software (PC Suite...) -
    > only the XP connectivity

    No.

    --
    ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site:
    johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html

    Johan Wevers wrote:
    > Igor wrote:
    >
    >> My question is : is there a way to upload something to my phone from
    >> pc via IrDa or Bluetooth without using pc sync software (PC Suite...)
    >> - only the XP connectivity
    >

    > No.

    :(

    No java app smart enough??? maybe...? perhaps...?

    :)

    --
    -----------------------------
    Igor A.

    http://vulcanowners.com/crovn/
    http://www.vroc.org/view_profile.php?user_id=18684

    On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:08:20 +0200, Igor <bija@baja.com> wrote:

    >Hi all!
    >
    >My question is : is there a way to upload something to my phone from pc via IrDa or Bluetooth without using pc sync software (PC Suite...) - only the XP connectivity
    >
    >Thanx a lot!

    My understanding was that, with XP, the handset would be automatically
    reconised on connection with your PC via the 6230i's USB port.

    Above taken from http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,69499,00.html

    ƧØÞ wrote:
    > On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:08:20 +0200, Igor <bija@baja.com> wrote:
    >

    >>Hi all!
    >>
    >>My question is : is there a way to upload something to my phone from pc via IrDa or Bluetooth without using pc sync software (PC Suite...) - only the XP connectivity
    >>
    >>Thanx a lot!
    >

    > My understanding was that, with XP, the handset would be automatically
    > reconised on connection with your PC via the 6230i's USB port.

    yes, but only via USB cable. I would like to avoid carrying the cable with me without loosing the confort of the virtual drive :)

    Miguel Cruz wrote:
    > Igor <bija@baja.com> wrote:
    >
    >>My question is : is there a way to upload something to my phone from pc via IrDa or
    >>Bluetooth without using pc sync software (PC Suite...) - only the XP connectivity
    >

    > It (transferring files in either direction with the 6230i) works fine with
    > the built-in connectivity provided by my Mac - I'd guess Windows could
    > handle it too.
    >
    > miguel
    what can I say... go apple! (or xerox) ;)

    --
    Igor A.
    Zagreb, Croatia

    http://vulcanowners.com/crovn/